Regardless of whether a child has autism or a related disorder, our specialists provides interdisciplinary assessment and behavior treatment of children between 12 months and 21 years of age with feeding disorders.
Feeding disorders affect a child’s ability to properly function at home, school and other social settings, impacting physical, social and psychological development. Common signs and symptoms of a feeding disorder include
- Poor weight gain
- Feeding tube dependence
- Bottle or formula dependence
- Mealtime tantrums, or mealtimes exceeding 40 minutes
- Distress and anxiety with new foods
- Inability to increase textures
- Inability or refusal to feed oneself
- Extreme pickiness (eating fewer than 12 foods)
Make an Appointment
On the other hand we denounce with righteous indignation.